Tips for choosing the right eyeglass frame and tips for makeup with glasses
Unfortunately or fortunately most women are forced to wear glasses or contact lenses in order to see normally. However, it is not uncommon for an infection, an allergy or even the difficulty in wearing lenses in general to force you to resort to the classic eyeglasses. Do not worry though, because even so, you can impress, creating the most suitable makeup for you that will perfectly match the skeleton that highlights your features.
But how do you choose the most suitable shape of glasses?
A key feature for the best choice is the shape of your face. If you do not know the shape, look in the mirror and with the help of a lipstick make its outline. This way you will dissolve the landscape and you will be able to choose the right frame for you.
It would be good to have your hair braided so that the shape is clearer.
Therefore, if you have:
- Round face: Avoid round frames and choose one with sharp corners.
- Square face: This is a face shape that fits round glasses. Avoid squares.
- Diamond shaped face: Prefer glasses in the shape of cat eyes or with oval lenses and avoid squared ones.
- Narrow face: Try the big glasses and especially the ones that enlarge your face. Also, look for round glasses that have depth. Avoid small or close shapes.
- Rectangular face: As with the square face, rounded glasses are more suitable, but the bigger the better. Avoid rectangular lens shapes.
- Heart-shaped face: Prefer rectangular glasses, whether they are metal or plastic or bone. Avoid pilot-shaped glasses.
- Oval face: You can wear almost all lens shapes.
As you understand the basic rule is: The rounder your face, the more angles the lens of the glass should have and the more angular the face, the rounder the glasses should be.