Useful reminders for the right contact lens routine
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make contact lenses part of your daily routine.
Below you will find some useful information that will help you successfully use your new lenses.
It takes some time and practice to get used to applying and removing contact lenses, just like any new habit.
Applying and removing contact lenses takes a little practice. Try to give yourself more time to prepare in the morning, until you master the technique.
Why not set up a notification that will help you stick to your new routine?
1. Notification on your mobile phone about when to remove the lenses so that the usage time does not exceed
2. Set up a reminder on your mobile or calendar for when to open a new package or re-order lenses.
3. Reminder for cleaning and care of lenses
4. Write with an indelible marker on the liquid the date you took it, so that you do not exceed the quarter of its use
5. Reminder for the next appointment with the ophthalmologist for the annual examination
6. Use of mobile applications for all the above (contact lens time calendar)